Tips and tricks
- Move the mouse cursor over the Pixie's window to see information about configured hotkeys.
- Click and hold the left mouse button anywhere on the Pixie's window to drag it around the screen.
- You may use the "-" command line parameter to start Pixie in the minimized mode.
- You may use the "=" command line parameter to define hotkeys when start Pixie.
- For example, if you want to use Ctrl+Alt+Q for copy HTML, Ctrl+Alt+A for color mixer and Ctrl+Alt+Z for magnifier then use
- When you open the color mixer, it will automatically select the current color.
- If you want to know a color of a particular HTML code, then enter this code to the color mixer's HTML selector field.
- The easiest way to aim at the magnify area is to press the magnifier hotkey and hold it while moving the mouse cursor around a screen.
If you have discovered another neat trick or have a tip to share then please let us know
© 1999 – 2017 Nattyware. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, service marks and logos displayed and used at this site are the property of their respective owners.